OFFICIAL RULES OF THE NEW GROCERY CONTEST
- This contest is reserved for residents of Quebec and Ontario and will be interpreted and governed by Canadian law. Please refrain from participating if you are not a resident of Quebec and Ontario. No purchase necessary. By entering the Contest, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules.
- To enter the contest and be eligible for a prize, participants must be residents of Quebec and Ontario aged 18 or over.
- Internet access is required to enter the contest.
How to participate
- Enter the contest by following the Instagram account @lepicerienouvelle, tagging a friend in the comments and sharing the post. Each entry will be considered an eligible entry into a draw for a product-filled gift basket. March 1, 2022 at 12:00 p.m. [ET], the Sponsor (L'Épicerie Nouvelle) will select by random drawing one eligible entry to win.
- Only one entry possible.
- CONTEST DURATION. Contest starts Thursday, February 17 2022, at 8 a.m. Eastern Time (ET), and ends on monday 28 february 2022, 11:59 p.m. (ET).
- ENTRY LIMIT: Limit of one entry per entrant. Use of only one (1) email address per person.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER.
Odds of winning
- Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
- Entries must be made by one person; the use of scripts, macros or other automated systems is strictly prohibited for the purpose of entering the competition and will result in the disqualification of the entrant. Screenshots will not be accepted or considered by Sponsor as proof of entry or awarding of a prize.
- ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN February 28, 2022, at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. The contest administrator is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, delayed or incomplete entries. The information you provide will only be used for the administration of the contest and for the other specific purposes described herein.
Selection of the winner
- The entry method winner will be selected at random. The draw will take place at the offices of the contest administrator, at The New Grocery. The participant selected through the L'Épicerie Nouvelle website will be mentioned in the comments in the Facebook & Instagram post and by email. if possible.
- L'Épicerie Nouvelle will contact the winner by email or message within 2 days of the draw. In case of inability to reach the winner, the latter will have 2 weeks to recontact and claim his prize from L'Épicerie Nouvelle.
- Gift basket filled with gourmet products valued at $0. Products included in the gift basket :
- Duck cassoulet from Maison Fayard
- Whole chestnuts from Roger Descours
- Classic duck rillettes from Les Canardises
- Vondolmen Honey Gingerbread
- Ratatouille with olive oil from Saint-Eloi
- Leader Price Scalloped Potatoes
- The administrator reserves the right to send the prize within 30 business days following the selection of the winner.
Terms of participation
- The participants :
- i) acknowledge that they comply with the terms of these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements;
- (ii) consent to their name, entry into the Contest and entry into the Prize Draw being broadcast, published or used in any type of media, including websites operated by the Sponsor, for the purposes of the advertising campaign being implemented by the latter or its advertising or promotion agencies, without any form of remuneration or compensation whatsoever.
Terms and conditions
THE SPONSOR (L'Épicerie Nouvelle) disclaims all liability for technical malfunctions and other problems related to telephone lines or networks or microsites, erroneous or inaccurate transcription of entry data or human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data, transmission problems, omissions, interruptions, deletions, breakdowns or malfunctions in telephone lines, computer hardware or software, inability to access microsite, website or online service, or other errors or malfunctions of any kind. Entries that have been submitted by illegal means, which are deemed inappropriate for posting to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter (including but not limited to defamatory or sexually explicit language, false product claims or copyright infringement). author or intellectual property of a third party) or which do not comply with the provisions of these Official Rules will be declared void and subject to exclusion. If for any reason the contest cannot take place as planned, in particular following an infection of the system by a computer virus, a bug, an attempt at sabotage, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical malfunctions or due to any other cause beyond the control of the Sponsor or the Contest administrator which interferes with the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or discontinue the Contest in whole or in part. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify an entrant if he/she interferes with the operation of the Contest or the operation of the Website or if he/she violates these Official Rules. All decisions made by the Sponsor, the Contest Administrator, their agents and the independent organization administering the Contest are final and binding with respect to all aspects of this Promotion.
If it is discovered that an entrant has entered the Contest more than once on any day using email addresses, that person will be disqualified, their claim to a prize will be void and they will not be no longer entitled to claim a prize. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized holder of the email address used to enter. The selected entrant may be required to provide proof of being the authorized account holder associated with such online entry.
Residents of Quebec: Disputes relating to the organization or conduct of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec for resolution. Disputes relating to the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping to resolve them.
RIGHT TO CANCEL OR MODIFY: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify or discontinue this Contest, or modify these Official Rules, in the event of an error, technical problem, computer virus, bug, attempted sabotage, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical defect or any other cause beyond its control likely to affect the smooth running of the contest as provided for in these official rules. The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify or discontinue this Contest (or to modify these Official Rules) without notice or obligation on its part, if there is an accidental error, a printing error, an administrative error or any other type of error or for any other reason. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, and without notice, to revise the dates or timing set forth in these Official Rules to any extent necessary to verify that any entrant, entry or vote is compliant with the rules. provisions of these Official Rules, or as a result of technical problems, or in light of other circumstances which, in the opinion of the Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, may interfere with the proper administration of the Contest as provided in these Official Rules.