Here is an easy pancake batter recipe that only takes a few minutes to make for a delicious result. The pancakes will be light, fragrant and a bit sweet (which gives you the choice of filling them with whatever you want).
Not good at cooking? Our pancake recipe is foolproof even for the less gifted among us. You just have to follow the steps step by step.
- 250 g sifted or fluid flour
- 4 eggs
- 450ml slightly lukewarm milk
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon of amber rum or orange blossom, or 1/2 glass of blond beer
- 1 C. tablespoon vanilla extract or 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 50g melted butter
- Melt the butter in the microwave and slightly heat the milk, which should be barely lukewarm (this avoids lumps)
- Mix sifted flour, sugar , salt in a large bowl. You can replace 50 g of flour with cornstarch for more lightness
- Add the eggs, the melted butter, then gradually the milk, beating well with a whisk to avoid the formation of lumps
- Add the beer or the rum, or even the orange blossom water, the vanilla aroma and leave to stand for 30 minutes before starting the cooking
- Heat a knob of butter in the pan and lay out a ladle of batter
- Cook your pancakes on each side, until they are golden brown
- As you go, set aside on a plate, covering with aluminum foil to keep them warm and fluffy
- Accompany them with the garnish of your choice: spread , jams, chestnut cream or even a hibiscus syrup for more originality.
Find here our selection of products to enjoy delicious pancakes.